Vegetable Names in Hindi and English/सब्जियों के नाम
All About Vegetables
This blog helps you to learn Vegetables in English with Hindi meaning. You will enjoy lots of , around 54 vegetables name in English and Hindi or you can say vegetables vocabulary in English with Hindi meaning.
In this website, You will also enjoy lots of vocabulary in English and Hindi like Fruits Vocabulary, Animals Vocabulary , weather vocabulary and many many more.
Everybody should know all about vegetables. Because it is very important parts of our life. Vegetables keeps us healthy. Because Vegetables are full of nutritions and it is very important to keep healthy.
List of Vegetables in English and Hindi
If you are looking for lots of vegetables to learn then you are at right place. You will find here 54 vegetables list in English and Hindi with pictures. This article is helpful for kids, children and all. It is helpful for all student to learn vegetable names or you can say vegetable vocabulary list in English and Hindi with pictures. And It is also useful for beginners who wants to learn names of vegetables in English. There are many types of vegetables and different types of vegetables in English with Hindi meaning. There are some Indian vegetables names with pictures in Hindi and English. Everybody eats Vegetables. Vegetables are all around us. We have to talk about vegetables everyday. Do you know vegetables names in English. Dsson’t worry, You are on perfect place. In this article , you are going to learn 10 flower name (10 फूल के नाम) in English and Hindi with appropriate pictures. You will also learn on this website insects name in english,10 birds name in english and hindi,10 domestic animals name and many many more English Vocabulary in this webiste. Links are available in menu and end of this article.
Vegetables. Yes, those things that are put on our plates that we don’t really want to eat – for some people. Others love vegetables. But why do our parents or basically the society nag us to eat all those vegetables? Are they really so important? Let’s find out.
Vegetables such as carrots, onions, radishes, cabbages, cauliflowers, spinach, coriander, and many more usually are all green. Of course, I am leaving out the carrots, onions and radishes here, but why are most of them green? Well, most of these that we pick off come from plants. See the link here? Plants get their green color from chlorophyll, which helps in processing sunlight into food. Vegetables from underground don’t need this ability – reason being why they aren’t green.
Vegetables name Hindi and English
Vegetables are rich in iron, potassium, and many other rich things that are healthy for us and we need in our body. Vegetables like carrots 🥕 can help to remove eye problems. Other vegetables such as onions can help to cure
Vegetables help in a lot of things. They can even keep you a little hydrated if you can’t get to any water. Did you know that some vegetables such as carrots can be 85-90% water? Vegetables are also rich in protein, even more than meat! Vegetarians only eat vegetables, no meat or other non-veg items. Being vegan is eating no meat of any sort, no eggs, and no dairy products – including milk!
Some Interesting facts and Some important information about Vegetables
1. Do you know, Mashroom has it’s own immune system.
2. Tomato is technically fruit not vegetable.
3. Potato is first food which is grown in space in 1995.
4. Pumpkin is used in halloween nights.
5. China produce the most vegetables in the world.
6. 35% of an adult’s vitamin c needs can be done in just one medium sized potato!
7. Cucumbers are one of the only vegetables you can’t cook!
8. Centuries ago, beetroot juice was used as natural hair dye!
9. Cucumbers can be grown in the water as well!
10. The olden day carrots were actually white and purple – not orange!
11. The outer-waxy coating of a cucumber can remove ink!
12. The heaviest beetroot was 23.4 kg back in 2001!
13. Carrots can’t actually make you see in the dark if that’s what your mum and dad said – it’s totally fiction!
14. Celery was once a medicinal herb – not a vegetable!
15. Kale has more vitamin C than oranges!
16. Peas was the first vegetable to be canned in the world.
17. Hop shoots the most expensive vegetable in the world.
18. Tomato is declare a vegetable by the US supreme court in 1893.
19. Spinach vegetable can grow in cold weather.
20. Eggplant is known as ‘Crazy Apple’ in Italy.
All Vegetables Name In English-Hindi | सब्जियों के नाम इंग्लिश-हिंदी में
10) GREEN PEAS
23) CLUSTER BEANS
25) BOTTLE GOURD
26) SWEET POTATO
27) GREEN CHILIES
28) LADIES FINGER
29) BITTER GOURD
31) CURRY LEAVES
33) FENUGREEK LEAVES
35) RIDGE GOURD
36) POINTED GOURD
37) SPINCE GOURD
38) RED CABBAGE
लाल पत्ता गोभी
39) GREEN MUSTARD
40) WILD SPINACH
42) COWPEA BEANS
लोबिया की फली
43) BROAD BEANS
बाकले की फली
44) FRENCH BEANS
45) RUNNER BEANS
सेम की फली
47) APPLE GOURD
48) LOTUS CUCUMBER
49) COLOCASIA / TARO ROOT
51) WATER CHESTNUT
52) SPRING ONION
53) ELEPHANT FOOT YAM
54) TENDLI/IVY GOURD
Learn vegetable Names With Video Tutorials
If you want to learn about list Of vegetable names in English-Hindi through a Video tutorial then please watch the given video. And you can also visit our youtube channel Shiv English Education for more English vocabulary videos.
You can check out other page as well by clicking on below topic to explore your knowledge.