9 Ways To Say Congratulations In English & Hindi
Congratulations are typically offered to someone as a way of expressing happiness and admiration for their accomplishment or achievement. By congratulating someone, you are acknowledging their hard work, dedication, and success in a particular area.
There are many occasions when congratulations may be appropriate, such as graduating from school, getting a new job, receiving a promotion, winning an award, getting engaged or married, having a baby, or achieving a personal goal.
By extending congratulations, you are letting someone know that their efforts have not gone unnoticed, and that you are proud of them and happy for them. It is a way of showing support, encouragement, and appreciation for someone’s accomplishments.
Hello friends, Aren’t we bored of same old style to say Congratulations or greet somebody?? Here we have some new different ways to upgrade our style of Greeting somebody. We are here with”9 Ways To SAY Congratulations In English & Hindi “. In this artical , you are going to learn around 9 different ways to say Congratulations in English & Hindi meaning which are helpful in day to day life to speak in English easily.
9 Ways To say Congratulations In English & Hindi
1) वाह वाह! तुमने बहुत अच्छा किया
Bravo, you did very well
2) पार्टी तो बनती हे ! बधाई हो !
This calls for a celebration! Congratulation!
3) तुमने कर दिखाया! मुझे तुम पे गर्व हे!
You did it! So proud of you!
4) तुम इसके सही हक़दार थे
This was well deserved
5) आपको हार्दिक बधाई !
Heartiest congratulations to you!
6) आपकी खुशखबरी सुनकर बस बहुत खुशी हुई
simply overjoyed to hear your good news
7) आपकी कड़ी मेहनत की सफलता पर हार्दिक बधाई
Sincere congratulations on your hard-earned success
8) यह सराहनीय हे / यह काबिले तारीफ है
This is commendable
9) कितनी प्रभावशाली/ सराहनीय उपलब्धि है
What an impressive achievement
There are many different ways to say congratulation wishes that you can offer to someone, depending on the occasion and your relationship with the person. Here are some examples:
1. Graduation: “Congratulations on graduating! You worked hard and it paid off.”
2. New job: “Congratulations on your new job! I know you will excel and achieve great things.”
3. Promotion: “Congratulations on your promotion! Your hard work and dedication have paid off.”
4. Wedding: “Congratulations on your wedding! Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness.”
5. New baby: “Congratulations on the arrival of your new baby! Wishing you all the joy and happiness that parenthood brings.”
6. Achievement: “Congratulations on achieving your goal! Your dedication and hard work have paid off.”
7. Anniversary: “Congratulations on your anniversary! Wishing you many more years of happiness together.”
8.Retirement: “Congratulations on your retirement! You have worked hard and deserve to enjoy this new chapter of your life.”
9. Business success: “Congratulations on the success of your business! Your hard work and dedication have paid off.”
10. Sports achievement: “Congratulations on your victory! You played with heart and determination, and it paid off.”
9 Ways to SAY Congratulations In English & Hindi With Video Tutorials
If you want to learn about 9 Ways to SAY Congratulations In English & Hindi through a Video tutorial then please watch the given video. And you can also visit our youtube channel Shiv English Education for more vocabulary videos.
You can check out other page as well by clicking on below topic to explore your knowledge.
Types of Vehicles
Sea Animal Names
Types of Doctors
Zodiac Signs Vocabulary
Daily Use SentencesPart-1
Hopefully, you have enjoyed this
9 ways to say Congratulations in inovative waysin this article. If you want to give some more quiz like ( class 2 English grammer quiz, class 3 English grammer quiz, class 1 antonym quiz, class 1 synonyms quiz, class 2 antonyms quiz, class 3 synonyms quiz, class 3 antonyms quiz or if you want to leanr some basic and important daily use English sentence with Hindi meaning then you can visit this Shiv English Education Website.
If you want to learn more quizzez on different subjects like (Science quiz, Math quiz,English Quiz,Computer quiz,animal gk quiz, solar system quiz, inventor invention quiz,top 10, sports quiz, etc) and You will also learn classwise quizzez with different subject. And also enjoy online math addition,subtraction,multiplication,division practice with multiplication times table. So If you want to enjoy all this quizzes and online practice then visit our other website named Shiv Kids Education.