Important Antonyms Quiz class 3
Shiv English Education is provided “Opposite words grade 3” to test your skill about English Antonyms, here you will have 25 Class 3 English Antonyms questions along with 4 multi choice options of answer, You need to select an appropriate option out of four, same procedure needs to be followed till last question there after you can see your score on the score label. Hope you would enjoy this English antonym test. We know, it’s an easy level for kids. Going forward, we will add some more quizzes in moderate and hard level to excel in this topic. Feel free to comment your feedback in comment box, looking forward for your suggestion if any.
What are antonyms and Synonyms?
- Antonyms and synonyms are both types of words that are related in meaning, but they have different functions and uses.
- Antonyms are words that have opposite meanings, while synonyms are words that have similar meanings.
- Antonyms are used to create contrast, emphasize differences, or show opposition between two things or concepts, while synonyms are used to provide variety and add detail to a description or narrative.
- Antonyms can be found in different parts of speech, including nouns, verbs, adjectives, and adverbs, while synonyms are most commonly found in adjectives and verbs.
- Antonyms can be formed by adding a prefix, such as un- or dis-, to a word to create a word with the opposite meaning, while synonyms are formed by using words with similar meanings.
- Understanding antonyms and synonyms is important for building vocabulary and improving language comprehension and communication skills.
- Antonyms and synonyms are often taught in language arts classes as part of vocabulary-building exercises.
- Antonyms and synonyms can be used to create balance and symmetry in writing, such as in the use of parallel structure.
- Antonyms and synonyms are used in a variety of contexts, including literature, poetry, and everyday conversation.
- While antonyms and synonyms are related, it is important to use them appropriately in order to convey the intended meaning and avoid confusion.
Here are Some Points regarding Antonyms.
- Antonyms are words that have opposite meanings.
- They are often used to provide contrast or to emphasize differences between two things or concepts.
- Antonyms can be found in pairs or sets, where one word in the pair has a meaning that is the opposite of the other.
- Antonyms can be formed by adding a prefix, such as un- or dis-, to a word to create a word with the opposite meaning.
- Some antonyms are formed by changing the suffix of a word, such as happy and unhappy, or by changing the word’s tense or form, such as increase and decrease.
- Antonyms can be found in different parts of speech, including nouns, verbs, adjectives, and adverbs.
- Antonyms can be used in various contexts, such as literature, poetry, and everyday conversation.
- Understanding antonyms can help improve language comprehension and communication skills.
- Antonyms can be used to create balance and symmetry in writing, such as in the use of parallel structure.
- Antonyms are often taught in language arts classes as part of vocabulary-building exercises.
Here are some Example pairs of Antonyms or Antonyms list for class 3
- Hot – Cold
- Fast – Slow
- Happy – Sad
- Light – Heavy
- Good – Bad
- Young – Old
- Full – Empty
- Up – Down
- Right – Left
- Day – Night
25 Opposite words Grade 3
Hopefully, you have enjoyed this
Antonyms words class 3in this article. If you want to give some more quiz like ( class 2 English grammer quiz, class 3 English grammer quiz, class 1 antonym quiz, class 1 synonyms quiz, class 2 antonyms quiz, class 3 synonyms quiz, class 3 antonyms quiz or if you want to leanr some basic and important daily use English sentence with Hindi meaning then you can visit this Shiv English Education Website.
If you want to learn different types of vocabulary with hindi meaning and images like Animal Vocabulary, food vocabylary,color vocabulary, types of doctors vocabulary, types of houses vocabulary, types of vehicle vocabulary, vegetable vocabulary, fruits vocabulary,sea animal vocabulary,weather & seasons vocabulary, Occupations vocabulary and many many more then click Shiv English Education Youtube channel.